Thursday, August 17, 2017

Decisions and happenstance

Aww... I found this in my blog files from WAAAAY back ;)  4 years ago.
So grateful for Baby Olive


"These things happen".  Thanks lady at the monogram store.  I know.  They've happened four times before...each one an absolute blessing.  (I don't think this on report card day or when sass and attitude rule our mostly female kingdom.  I chant it.)

Little Baby was not a surprise, or an accident, or anything other than a decision.  Crazy.  Who decides that? Four independent, healthy, growing children...2 high schoolers...who adds a newborn caboose to that?

We do.

She was thought about, decided on, and prayed for.

She came at just the right time.  Just in time to soften those teenagers.  Just in time for all of us to feel some sweet, baby love.

No comments: