Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Learning Loss

So, they say that during the summer, children one month (or more) worth of learning instruction.

I know my brain has melted in the short 3 weeks we've been on summer vacay.

But, I have a new USB cord for the cam, and my hub is home from his research stint in the Northeast...I'm ready to start blogging again.

There's something about having ALL the pieces together that make it possible for me to get things done. I may be speaking too soon. I'm just feeling overly confident today...I vacuumed the stairs and mopped the floors. My house smells like pine-sol and looks pretty good (downstairs). Now, what to do when the gaggle wakes up?

2 comments:

erin said...

um, its been 4 days since you blogged....where's the photos? and is boomer gone yet? geez! i feel like we haven't talked in forever.

erin said...

p.s. can you come pine-sol up my house please?!