Thursday, March 18, 2010

Giving up on nice

So...

I was doing a good deed...at Sonic (All good deeds should come from Sonic). This deed was in the form of a Rt44 Diet Coke for a friend.

I decided to repay my Rt44 debt.

My good friend will be pleasantly surprised when I show up with it.

So...diet coke, diet limeade and a slush for the little one.

Swipe.

"Sorry ma'm your card is not going through"
(BTW-after calling the bank, I found it was Sonic's fault... Just sayin')

Huh?

No cash.

The sweet little Sonic server let me go with a promise to repay my $4.79.

Turn the corner.

Rt44...on the floor.

bummer.

Sip limeade.

Not limeade.

bummer.

later that day, I repaid my debt...for 2 drinks...that were not even consumed

bummer.





Another incident:

We were taking warm rolls to a funeral dinner.

lost for an hour and a half.
(BTW - the stake center is really only 15 minutes away. I am that amazing.)

cold rolls

ran out of gas

and

got rear ended.



It's just the end of nice.

Sorry folks.

1 comment:

erin said...

hahahaha - would only happen to you, and maybe Jamie. :)