Sunday, March 29, 2009

She Said...He Said...


I said, "Let's paint the big playroom and move Macy and Reily in. They could use the space."

He said, "Let's put up a wall and make 2 rooms...one for a kid and the other would be a library of sorts."

He won and I'm so glad he did.

Blaine has done such a great job on Taylor's new room. It's almost done. It's even more finished than these pictures. He has since put up wood trim with magnetic strips throughout it (great for Jonas Brothers' posters) and a door.

Tay gets to move in right after Spring Break.

Way to go DAD!!

5 comments:

erin said...

Cute!! But I want to see updated pictures too.

Becky said...

Thats a good idea I would love to have a library. Cute paint job too.

Angie said...

love it! cant wait to see it in person...3 days!

Cami said...

Looks great.

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors. I must come by for a visit soon. Enjoy your sisters and your step-mom.